Who are the Moon Children
― Nicole Lyons
We have all looked up at the moon at some point of our lives and been in a state of sheer awe at its magnetic presence and awesomeness. It illuminates the sky as a grand beacon of light and mystery. The luminosity can bring people back to their celestial origins and it’s transparency radiates in such a way suggesting all truth shall be revealed and it offers hope and the promise of a new day. There are many analogies relating the full moon to times when things get a little strange for normal human beings. The reason being are the frequencies emanating from the Moon affect the frequencies of the mental body, i.e. mind of human beings. By ‘mind’ we mean feelings, emotions and desires. Moon Children have a very intense energy associated with moons and it means they have worked with the moons energy in several past lives. They have most likely learned and trained themselves to work with the moons energy and brought it into their lives. This isn’t a passing fancy, this is an obvious preoccupation for a true moon child. This borders on obsession with the moon and it means they have connected with moon energy in many lifetimes, not just one. They would have known the effect the energy the moon has and their energetic body recognizes it and pulls it in. You can determine if you are a moon child through a past life regression
A full moon is the time when these energies are at their peak for everyone on this planet and it is especially so for a moon child. A full moon is where the moon is completely illuminated by direct sunlight as the sun and moon are directly opposite each other.
Traits of a Moon Child
1. Their sleep patterns get disrupted during a full moon cycle
2. They will appear to get restless or are wide awake in the middle of the night during the full moon.
3. Eating patterns are also changed during a full moon - Their eating patterns tend to get disrupted during a full moon. They might get a stomach ache during a full moon, or eat a lot less. The full moon charges their energy bodies thus keeping them awake at night.
4. They are Empathic, Sensitive and Aware - Moon Children act like observers of others, rather than participants in conversations or activities that people engage in. As an observer, they are curious about people and especially how they love. Moon Children are sensitive to body language, facial expressions, and tone of voice that reveal more than words.
5. They have some concept of having lived many lives - The concept of reincarnation is something a Moon Child has familiarity with and they may feel like they have lived several previous lives.
6. They are irritable and Emotional During Full Moon - There might be emotional breakdowns during this time or they burst into tears easily.
7. Urge to be outside and be around the Full Moon - The urge to bask in and merge the moon’s energy with your own. This balances and clears out their energy body allowing it to recharge and transmute negative energy.
What to do if you are a moon child?
Get a moon phases app so you can be aware of upcoming changes and can be prepared for things to shift.
Make sure you are properly grounded and centered because raising your vibration so quickly can make you feel off kilter
Perform Rituals and Ask Intuitive Questions at this time - your psychic gifts will be enhanced at this time and bring a lot of clarity to your life. You are also more protected during a full moon so it’s a great time to invoke deities, communicate with spirits, manifest things in your life. *You should always be using protective measures when performing any rituals or communicating with spirit in general but this is an added extra punch that will ensure you’re dually protected with https://www.psychicbabes.com/podcast/2019/5/25/spiritual-protection during this time
Go outside and bathe in the moonlight